Are you looking for a fun Class where you can Draw a cute new subject?
Join me to be Improve your Drawing Skills in a fun and relaxing way, Drawing Animals!
More about the Class
Welcome to my Class on How to Draw a Squirrel! Here you’ll quickly learn how to draw a Squirrel in several Positions, this is one of my Classes on Drawing Animals.
I’m Patricia, a Professional Artist that loves to Draw Animals and People, and I’ve been helping people learn this skill for a few years now. In this Class I’ll take you through my Step-by-Step Process for Drawing Animals in a very simple way, you can follow me along while I draw or take it all in and Draw right after.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- Resources for Drawing Animals from Reference Images
- Drawing a Squirrel in a Standing Position (Side, Front and Back View)
- Drawing a Sitting Squirrel (Side, Front and Back View)
- Drawing a Sleeping Squirrel (Side, Front and Back View)
- A Fun Exercise to help you Improve your Drawings!
Once you finish this Class you’ll be able to Draw a Squirrel in the position you want, starting from basic shapes and going all the way to Coloring it. You’ll also improve your Drawing Skills by practising with a new and fun Subject: Drawing a Squirrel!
So come right in, and let’s start!